UDOT bridge project to close I-15 in Lehi for four nights
LEHI — A bridge project will close northbound lanes of I-15 during overnight hours for four nights in Lehi.
The work will happen overnight from Tuesday through Saturday from Lehi Main Street to 2100 North.
Drivers will be diverted onto State Street from 11:00 p.m. each night until 4:30 a.m. the next morning. On Friday, traffic will be diverted from midnight until about 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
Utah Department of Transportation crews will be installing several bridge beams over a railroad crossing that goes underneath the freeway.
The bridge itself is expected to take another year to complete, UDOT officials say. It’s part of the long-term I-15 Tech Corridor project.
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Utah resolution proposing Friday designation for Halloween celebrations advances