UDOT bridge project to close I-15 in Lehi for four nights
LEHI — A bridge project will close northbound lanes of I-15 during overnight hours for four nights in Lehi.
The work will happen overnight from Tuesday through Saturday from Lehi Main Street to 2100 North.
Drivers will be diverted onto State Street from 11:00 p.m. each night until 4:30 a.m. the next morning. On Friday, traffic will be diverted from midnight until about 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
Utah Department of Transportation crews will be installing several bridge beams over a railroad crossing that goes underneath the freeway.
The bridge itself is expected to take another year to complete, UDOT officials say. It’s part of the long-term I-15 Tech Corridor project.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces