READ: The complaint that started the impeachment inquiry
The House Intelligence Committee has released a redacted copy of a whistleblower complaint that triggered the impeachment probe into President Trump.
Lawmakers saw a copy and reviewed a classified version Wednesday ahead of testimony by acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Park City man talks about watching Chinese balloon being shot down over his head in South Carolina
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Thousands of dead birds are washing ashore at the Great Salt Lake
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan