READ: The complaint that started the impeachment inquiry
The House Intelligence Committee has released a redacted copy of a whistleblower complaint that triggered the impeachment probe into President Trump.
Lawmakers saw a copy and reviewed a classified version Wednesday ahead of testimony by acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Christian Pulisic is day-to-day after being taken to hospital with pelvic contusion suffered…