If You’ve Made Money Mistakes Then You Need to See these Simple Money Lessons and Tips!
This $1,000 Challenge about money lessons is Presented by Zip Mortgage powered by Zions Bank. Visit zionsbank.com. *Loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. A division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS# 467014.
We’ve all made our money mistakes–KSL NewsRadio’s Dave Noriega and Debbie Dujanovic have told you probably all of theirs. But how about the money lessons you’ve learned over time?
So, What Are Your Money Lessons?
Utah State Auditor John “Frugal” Dougall says “Money brings a lot of baggage” for a lot of people. It can bring insecurities and even shame. And you need to step back and understand the challenges that come with that. And we need to take baby steps to make your money make sense for you and not the other way around. John recommends first determining what your priorities are with your money. Then understanding how much you make and spend less than you make. Ever been in a money crisis? Dave and Debbie Chat a little about this article from Yahoo about the 4 money lessons she learned that she wishes her younger self had known.
The $1,000 Challenge
Join our secret $1,000 Challenge Facebook group, where you can share your progress toward $1,000 in savings, get tips from others, and share tips of your own.
Click here for official contest rules.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Two people are in critical condition following two-vehicle car crash
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Utah health officials confirm three cases of rabies in bats
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Garfield County cold case homicide is brought to a close
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah