This $1,000 Challenge about money lessons is Presented by Zip Mortgage powered by Zions Bank. Visit zionsbank.com. *Loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. A division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS# 467014.
We’ve all made our money mistakes–KSL NewsRadio’s Dave Noriega and Debbie Dujanovic have told you probably all of theirs. But how about the money lessons you’ve learned over time?
So, What Are Your Money Lessons?
Utah State Auditor John “Frugal” Dougall says “Money brings a lot of baggage” for a lot of people. It can bring insecurities and even shame. And you need to step back and understand the challenges that come with that. And we need to take baby steps to make your money make sense for you and not the other way around. John recommends first determining what your priorities are with your money. Then understanding how much you make and spend less than you make. Ever been in a money crisis? Dave and Debbie Chat a little about this article from Yahoo about the 4 money lessons she learned that she wishes her younger self had known.
The $1,000 Challenge
Join our secret $1,000 Challenge Facebook group, where you can share your progress toward $1,000 in savings, get tips from others, and share tips of your own.
Click here for official contest rules.
- 3,100 homes evacuated in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake (pageviews: 13356)
- Update: Evacuations extended in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 13319)
- Fireworks spark fire, force evacuations in Traverse Mountain area | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 7554)
- Lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake; some Saratoga Springs neighborhoods evacuated | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5541)
- Fireworks spark fire, force evacuations in Traverse Mountain area (pageviews: 3238)
- 3,100 homes evacuated in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2854)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 2829)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2814)