Orem man accused of abusing three kids, putting alcohol in sippy cups
OREM – It’s uncertain how the three kids ages 3, 6, and 7 knew 34-year-old Adam Moore. The charges against him, however, are clear.
Moore has been charged in 4th District Court with rape of a child, six counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, obstructing justice, two counts of child endangerment, three counts of dealing in harmful materials to a minor, and three counts of child abuse, after the children said he sexually abused them between 2011-2014.
Charging documents say Moore put alcohol in some of the children’s sippy cups or drugs in some of their pancakes.
He is also accused of making them watch as their siblings were abused or had them view pornographic videos, with Moore performing in some of them.
The children also reported being dragged across the floor multiple times by Moore or picked up by their throats and thrown.
Charging documents say Moore also threatened to kill the kids if they told anyone what was going on.
It’s unclear why the abuse may have stopped.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips