Orem man accused of abusing three kids, putting alcohol in sippy cups
OREM – It’s uncertain how the three kids ages 3, 6, and 7 knew 34-year-old Adam Moore. The charges against him, however, are clear.
Moore has been charged in 4th District Court with rape of a child, six counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, obstructing justice, two counts of child endangerment, three counts of dealing in harmful materials to a minor, and three counts of child abuse, after the children said he sexually abused them between 2011-2014.
Charging documents say Moore put alcohol in some of the children’s sippy cups or drugs in some of their pancakes.
He is also accused of making them watch as their siblings were abused or had them view pornographic videos, with Moore performing in some of them.
The children also reported being dragged across the floor multiple times by Moore or picked up by their throats and thrown.
Charging documents say Moore also threatened to kill the kids if they told anyone what was going on.
It’s unclear why the abuse may have stopped.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges