Firefighters help calm girl by letting her paint their nails
Two firefighters from the North Davis Fire District went viral after they helped calm a young girl shaken up by an accident.
According to a post shared to Facebook, Battalion Chief Allen Hadley and Captain Kevin Lloyd responded to an accident, when they discovered a young girl who was involved was unhurt but very scared.
“After noticing the child was holding bottles of fingernail polish, these 2 officers started talking to her about her polish and asked her if she would paint their nails,” the post said.
“Within minutes, the child was calmly paining their nails and had forgotten about the accident she had just experienced.”
You can see the original post about the firefighters below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…