CALL US: 801-575-7668
Dave and Debbie want to hear from you! What’s keeping you away from our National Parks? Give us a call at (801) 575-7668 and listen in at 10:30 and hear your comments on the air.
Zion National Park is reporting well over a half-million monthly visitors to its park from May through September and those numbers don’t look like they’re slowing down, but Utah’s other 4 parks are showing some dips in visitation from the end of August in 2018 to August of 2019.
Arches slipped just 0.33% in visitation
Bryce dropped by nearly 3%
Canyonlands had a drop of 1.25%
Capitol Reef had saw a dip in visitors of 1.63%.
Debbie thinks it’s got something to do with the cost of staying nearby. What do you think? What’s keeping you away from our National Parks? Is it because a stay is too expensive, is it because you’re hearing that they’re too crowded? Or is it something else?
Call us (801) 575-7668 and take the poll below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- AP sources: At least 40 people found dead in back of tractor trailer
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Utah primary election: Acceptable ID to bring for in-person voting
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching