The Saratoga Springs Police Department is looking for whoever is responsible for extensive damage to several construction tractors.
According to the department’s Facebook page, several construction tractors at the Peck Pit, near 800 west and Grandview Blvd, were damaged by one or more vandals.
At least 31 windows were damaged on seven different Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Tractors and Front End Loaders.
In addition to $30,000 in damage to just the windows alone, fire extinguishers were set off inside the vehicles – all this believed to have happened the weekend of October 11th through 13th.
If anyone has any information, please call Saratoga Springs police at 801-766-6503 and reference case number 19SS08981 for Detective Morgan.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings