Hungry Little Costume-Clad Kids on Halloween? 6 Easy and Spooky Halloween Snacks to Scare and Satiate Your Little Ones!
This article about spooky Halloween snacks is sponsored by Maceys. Happy shopping!
It’s that time of the year for happy haunting. We scoured the web for a few fun ideas on what you, friends and family can put together in the kitchen. Here are 6 spooky Halloween snacks to scare and satiate your little ones!
Try this simple recipe for an awesome quesadilla. Grab some tortillas, some brown rice, black beans, shredded cheese, sour cream, and some olives to make into your creepy olive spider. Just a little modifying, and you will have yourself a delicious and spooky-looking quesadilla. Or would you call it a spidey quesadilla? A spookadilla? Spidadilla? Eh, you get the idea.
Next, try picking up a bag of colored chips, avocados, sour cream, and olives to create an easy yet chilling rendition of Frankenstein’s monster. This is a great, somewhat healthy snack, ahem, frankly speaking.
And who doesn’t love pizza? What about scary pizza on toast? When pizza is on toast, you must eat pizza all the time, no matter how terrifying. Just some cheese slices, spaghetti sauce, bread, and olives and you’ve got yourself some mummy toast pizza.
How about some more powerfully perplexing pizza ideas? Additional ingredients include some cheddar cheese, pepperoni, and green peppers. Let your creativity fuel the starving artist inside of you.
Try those same ingredients on a bigger scale to get this creepy-crawly (not actually) masterpizza. Just add a pizza crust and some green olives to the mix. Feel free to swap out the bread, English muffins and pizza crust to gluten-free bread, corn muffins, and cauliflower pizza crust.
For those who would rather leave out the bread, how about a skeleton made out of vegetables? Shown here are lettuce, celery, baby carrots, mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes.
Don’t Be Too Scared to Visit Your Local Macey’s
As always, head on down to your local neighborhood Macey’s store for even more ideas, and to pick up all the foods you’ve seen here. Maceys is your holiday headquarters for a scary good time.
- VIDEO: interviews of Charlie Powell available for the first time (pageviews: 5818)
- More on the lime-green puppy born in North Carolina (pageviews: 5685)
- Listen (pageviews: 4453)
- Long-time Jazz Bear speaks out for first time since firing (pageviews: 1388)
- Win $500 in Gas 3X a Day! (pageviews: 1301)
- UPDATE: Victims of Grantsville shooting identified (pageviews: 1298)
- Man kills coyote with bare hands after it attacks his son (pageviews: 1077)
- 76,000 Utahns need gold star on driver's license (pageviews: 1059)
- Developing: Homicide investigation in Grantsville 4 people confirmed dead (pageviews: 935)