UPDATE: Missing USU student
UPDATE: Utah State University says that hunters in Logan Canyon found Baxter King’s body. No foul play is suspected. The Cache County Sheriff’s Dept is investigating.
CLEARFIELD, Utah — Police are looking for help in locating a missing 19-year-old Utah State University who went missing on October 17th.
The Utah State University Police describe Baxter Franklin King as a white, 5 foot 10 200 pound man with brown eyes and brown shoulder-length hair. He also wears glasses and drives a blue 2005 Chevrolet Aveo with Utah license plate No. 545 NYM.
USU Police say that King was last seen on Monday, October 14th and was last heard from that Thursday when he was texting his dad.
Police say that his cell phone was last located in Clearfield whereKing graduated high school.
Anyone with information is asked to contact USU police at 435-797-1939.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Roe V. Wade overturned by Supreme Court
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Victim in Box Elder County worksite accident is identified
- Biden calls abortion ruling ‘a sad day’ for country
- Provo Police Department asking for help solving a 2020 cold case
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake