Utah Health Policy Project
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. That’s why Take Care Utah is here to help. Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during the open enrollment period.
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected, high medical costs and offer you the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs. Take Care Utah connects people with trained enrollment specialists across the state to help them find affordable healthcare coverage.
All services are provided free of charge. You can contact a Health Access Assister who can answer your questions and help you decide the best health insurance option for you and your family. Go to Take Care Utah dot org to get started. Open enrollment for individual plans ends on December 15th.
SelectHealth recognizes the expert assistance provided by Take Care Utah and the Utah Health Policy Project as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Storms blast southern Utah, flash flooding possible
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights