Utah Health Policy Project
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. That’s why Take Care Utah is here to help. Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during the open enrollment period.
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected, high medical costs and offer you the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs. Take Care Utah connects people with trained enrollment specialists across the state to help them find affordable healthcare coverage.
All services are provided free of charge. You can contact a Health Access Assister who can answer your questions and help you decide the best health insurance option for you and your family. Go to Take Care Utah dot org to get started. Open enrollment for individual plans ends on December 15th.
SelectHealth recognizes the expert assistance provided by Take Care Utah and the Utah Health Policy Project as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement