Sacramento hosts the Utah Jazz on 3-game home skid
SALT LAKE CITY, UT — The Utah Jazz (4-1, first in the Western Conference) visit the Sacramento Kings (0-5, 15th in the Western Conference) on Friday night.
Sacramento comes into the matchup against Utah on a three-game losing streak on their home court.
Sacramento went 21-31 in Western Conference games and 24-17 at home in the 2018-19 season. The Kings averaged 114.2 points per game last season, 16.5 from the free throw line and 33.9 from 3-point range.
Utah finished 50-32 overall and 21-20 on the road a season ago. The Jazz averaged 111.7 points per game last season, 18.8 from the free-throw line and 36.3 from beyond the arc.
This is the second meeting between Sacramento and Utah this season. The Jazz won the last game 113-81 on Oct. 26. Bojan Bogdanovic led scoring with 26 points.
Right now on the Kings injuries list: Marvin Bagley III: out (thumb), Harry Giles III: day-to-day (knee).
Jazz Injuries: None listed.
The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…