Sacramento hosts the Utah Jazz on 3-game home skid
SALT LAKE CITY, UT — The Utah Jazz (4-1, first in the Western Conference) visit the Sacramento Kings (0-5, 15th in the Western Conference) on Friday night.
Sacramento comes into the matchup against Utah on a three-game losing streak on their home court.
Sacramento went 21-31 in Western Conference games and 24-17 at home in the 2018-19 season. The Kings averaged 114.2 points per game last season, 16.5 from the free throw line and 33.9 from 3-point range.
Utah finished 50-32 overall and 21-20 on the road a season ago. The Jazz averaged 111.7 points per game last season, 18.8 from the free-throw line and 36.3 from beyond the arc.
This is the second meeting between Sacramento and Utah this season. The Jazz won the last game 113-81 on Oct. 26. Bojan Bogdanovic led scoring with 26 points.
Right now on the Kings injuries list: Marvin Bagley III: out (thumb), Harry Giles III: day-to-day (knee).
Jazz Injuries: None listed.
The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Lisa Garner has support of Draper mayor to become next city judge
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Attempted kidnapping of a minor near a Taylorsville school