Monday marks the deadline to postmark mail-in ballots
SALT LAKE CITY — If you haven’t sent in your mail-in ballots yet, Monday marks the last day get your ballot postmarked in order to count.
The official deadline to have mail-in ballots postmarked is on Monday, Nov 4th. But as Utahns head to the polls tomorrow you’ll still be able to drop your ballot off at polling locations or drop boxes by 8 pm on Tuesday, Nov 5th.
If you need to register to vote, update your information or find the closest polling location to you as well as other helpful information, you can find that on vote.utah.gov.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?