UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY– Utah Department of Transportation is warning drivers of 20-minute delays I-15 North in the Salt Lake City area on Sunday to fixed road damage.
UDOT officials say northbound I-15 will be reduced to two lanes of traffic around 1100 South. The repairs begin at 6 a.m. and will continue until 5 p.m. Sunday evening.
Crews are repairing road pavement on the freeway. Drivers should use alternate routes if possible.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- Two-vehicle crash involving a semi closes Highway 138 on Friday
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Motorhome crash in Box Elder County claims the life of one person
- Time Out on the Field
- BYU premieres documentary ‘The Black 14: Healing Hearts and Feeding Souls’