UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY– Utah Department of Transportation is warning drivers of 20-minute delays I-15 North in the Salt Lake City area on Sunday to fixed road damage.
UDOT officials say northbound I-15 will be reduced to two lanes of traffic around 1100 South. The repairs begin at 6 a.m. and will continue until 5 p.m. Sunday evening.
Crews are repairing road pavement on the freeway. Drivers should use alternate routes if possible.
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Crash in Uintah County claims the life of a 19-year-old man
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure