Church announces eight new missions
SALT LAKE CITY — The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has announced they are opening eight new missions around the world.
Half of the new missions set to open in Africa, two are in Texas, and two are in South and Central America.
They say the changes to mission boundaries change regularly as the needs and demands of each area around the world change.
The new missions are:
Brazil Recife South
Ecuador Guayaquil East
Ethiopia Addis Ababa
Tanzania Dar es Salaam
Texas Dallas East
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man