Endangered woman missing in Logan
SALT LAKE CITY — Police in Logan City, Utah, have issued a Silver Alert for a woman who has been missing since 9 a.m., Friday morning, November 22.
Clara Ann Didericksen is 48 years old, and was last seen at 1000 N. Main in Logan, Utah.
Police say Didericksen may be in a catatonic state. She may not be verbal or able to identify herself.
Police also say she may be using public transit.
If you have information about her whereabouts or have seen her, please contact Logan City police at 435.753.7555.
Today’s Top Stories
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Former Utah Sen. Jake Garn to be honored with art tribute on Saturday
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success