Utah ski resorts already in battle gear!
SALT LAKE CITY — Can you tell that ski season in Utah, is inching closer?
Yep, the snow has begun to fall in our beautiful mountains, and just like the skiers that frequent them, the resorts are starting to feel their oats.
Check out this ski resort version of a “twitter war:”
This is nicer 🙌 pic.twitter.com/23P2wWrVLU
— Alta Ski Area (@AltaSkiArea) November 21, 2019
KSL Newsradio bosses couldn’t help but chime in with this:
So long as the snow isn’t yellow, we like it all. pic.twitter.com/QIeBR6OW6Y
— KSL NewsRadio (@kslnewsradio) November 22, 2019
Full disclosure! Snowbird expects to open November 29th. Same for Alta, November 29th.
As for KSL Newsradio, we are always open.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah homes have some of the highest levels of radon gas
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Semi driver dies after driving off side of roadway
- Draper City suing Geneva Rock, the mining company at Point of the Mountain
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one