Utah ski resorts already in battle gear!
SALT LAKE CITY — Can you tell that ski season in Utah, is inching closer?
Yep, the snow has begun to fall in our beautiful mountains, and just like the skiers that frequent them, the resorts are starting to feel their oats.
Check out this ski resort version of a “twitter war:”
This is nicer 🙌 pic.twitter.com/23P2wWrVLU
— Alta Ski Area (@AltaSkiArea) November 21, 2019
KSL Newsradio bosses couldn’t help but chime in with this:
So long as the snow isn’t yellow, we like it all. pic.twitter.com/QIeBR6OW6Y
— KSL NewsRadio (@kslnewsradio) November 22, 2019
Full disclosure! Snowbird expects to open November 29th. Same for Alta, November 29th.
As for KSL Newsradio, we are always open.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 1,500 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you