Two injured in shooting at downtown apartment complex
SALT LAKE CITY — Two people are in the hospital after a shooting at the Skyhouse Apartments in downtown Salt Lake City.
Just after 11 a.m., Salt Lake City Police responded to a call of shots fired inside the apartments at 308 W. North Temple.
Sgt. Keith Horrocks says police believe this was an isolated incident. They do not believe that there is any threat to the public but adds this is still a developing situation.
“At this time we’re trying to piece together what happened. We have an outstanding suspect but we are developing that information.” Horrocks says.
Sgt. Horrocks says that two individuals have been transported to local hospitals. One was in serious condition, and the other was serious but stable.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- Coronavirus Prevention
- BYU study sees no advantage for either party in mail-in voting
- What can the Layton dog bite teach us about free speech?
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Update: Evacuations LIFTED for Battle Creek 2 fire in Pleasant Grove
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest