Utah woman shoots husband following a family disagreement
SANDY, UT– A 25-year old woman shot her 26-year old husband twice following a family dispute, according to Sandy police.
Around 10:20 PM Saturday evening, Sandy police responded to a shooting near 2000 East and 11600 South.
Police are investigating whether the shooting was justified, according to Luetenitant Dean Carriger.
The man was transported to Intermountain Medical Center in serious but stable condition. He’s expected to survive his injuries.
No names have been released at this time. No arrests have been made.
This is a developing story. Updates to come.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- 18-year-old connected to Orem shooting turns himself in
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week