Utah woman shoots husband following a family disagreement
SANDY, UT– A 25-year old woman shot her 26-year old husband twice following a family dispute, according to Sandy police.
Around 10:20 PM Saturday evening, Sandy police responded to a shooting near 2000 East and 11600 South.
Police are investigating whether the shooting was justified, according to Luetenitant Dean Carriger.
The man was transported to Intermountain Medical Center in serious but stable condition. He’s expected to survive his injuries.
No names have been released at this time. No arrests have been made.
This is a developing story. Updates to come.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Kearns woman killed in a two-vehicle accident in Idaho
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Which devices best prevent catalytic-converter theft
- Planned Parenthood of Utah files lawsuit against the state
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Russian missiles hit Kyiv as G7 summit begins in Europe
- More than 700 flights canceled Sunday
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade