In 2011, officer Kevin Peck crawled under a crashed bus to hold a woman’s hand until she was finally rescued.
Peck told the Deseret News this week that he helped save another crash victim a month ago but in Europe.
Peck says he and his wife were traveling from Germany to France when two cars in front of them collided on a one-lane road.
Despite a language barrier, Peck got someone’s belt and used it as a tourniquet on an injured woman’s leg.
Peck made headlines when a photo captured him with his head under a bus in West Valley City clutching the hand of a woman pinned underneath.
Information from: Deseret News, http://www.deseretnews.com
- Police respond to a homicide in Salt Lake City | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 9033)
- Some children have ended up in Utah’s hospitals with COVID-19 | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 7213)
- Some children have ended up in Utah's hospitals with COVID-19 (pageviews: 5321)
- VIDEO: Underground Provo party draws criticism (pageviews: 4909)
- 10 Utah temples to enter Phase 2 of reopening (pageviews: 4719)
- Dr. Pepper, the latest COVID-19 shortage (pageviews: 2215)
- 10 Utah temples to enter Phase 2 of reopening (pageviews: 1855)
- Out-of-staters moving to Park City and putting up big numbers buying homes (pageviews: 1188)