In 2011, officer Kevin Peck crawled under a crashed bus to hold a woman’s hand until she was finally rescued.
Peck told the Deseret News this week that he helped save another crash victim a month ago but in Europe.
Peck says he and his wife were traveling from Germany to France when two cars in front of them collided on a one-lane road.
Despite a language barrier, Peck got someone’s belt and used it as a tourniquet on an injured woman’s leg.
Peck made headlines when a photo captured him with his head under a bus in West Valley City clutching the hand of a woman pinned underneath.
Information from: Deseret News, http://www.deseretnews.com
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick (pageviews: 82887)
- FACT CHECK: Can hand sanitizer catch fire in your car? (pageviews: 10604)
- FACT CHECK: Can hand sanitizer catch fire in your car? | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 10297)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5392)
- Former Utah Jazz coach Jerry Sloan has died (pageviews: 4328)
- Utah to move into next phase of coronavirus plan, state leaders confirm | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3668)
- No pool? No problem. With Swimply, you can rent one (pageviews: 3138)
- Police say woman killed after meeting a man on a Tinder date (pageviews: 2417)