Utah officer helping to save lives at crash scene again
In 2011, officer Kevin Peck crawled under a crashed bus to hold a woman’s hand until she was finally rescued.
Peck told the Deseret News this week that he helped save another crash victim a month ago but in Europe.
Peck says he and his wife were traveling from Germany to France when two cars in front of them collided on a one-lane road.
Despite a language barrier, Peck got someone’s belt and used it as a tourniquet on an injured woman’s leg.
Peck made headlines when a photo captured him with his head under a bus in West Valley City clutching the hand of a woman pinned underneath.
Information from: Deseret News, http://www.deseretnews.com
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Bob McGrath, original ‘Sesame Street’ cast member, dead at 90
- Elon Musk speaks out on ‘Twitter Files’ release detailing platform’s inner…
- Utah Avalanche Awareness Week is underway
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…