The National Transportation and Safety Board has released a preliminary report outlining the facts surrounding a plane crash last month near Roy that seriously injured the two people aboard.
The crash occurred Nov. 17 and injured a commercial pilot and a student pilot.
According to the NTSB report, the plane caught fire after it had crashed into a billboard and fell to the ground.
Both the departure point and destination are listed as the Ogden-Hinckley Airport.
The wreckage of the airplane was taken to a facility for examination.No possible explanation for the crash was included in the NTSB report.
- Friday: School delays and closures (pageviews: 16401)
- Zombie raccoons in Provo? A warning from Provo PD... (pageviews: 16065)
- More on the lime-green puppy born in North Carolina (pageviews: 8191)
- Listen (pageviews: 7834)
- Long-time Jazz Bear speaks out for first time since firing (pageviews: 5597)
- Win $500 in Gas 3X a Day! (pageviews: 1739)
- Developing: Homicide investigation in Grantsville 4 people confirmed dead (pageviews: 1588)
- Thousands of Gold Star IDs returned to DPS. Is yours one of them? (pageviews: 1377)
- 76,000 Utahns need gold star on driver's license (pageviews: 1109)