The National Transportation and Safety Board has released a preliminary report outlining the facts surrounding a plane crash last month near Roy that seriously injured the two people aboard.
The crash occurred Nov. 17 and injured a commercial pilot and a student pilot.
According to the NTSB report, the plane caught fire after it had crashed into a billboard and fell to the ground.
Both the departure point and destination are listed as the Ogden-Hinckley Airport.
The wreckage of the airplane was taken to a facility for examination.No possible explanation for the crash was included in the NTSB report.
- 10 Utah temples to enter Phase 2 of reopening (pageviews: 4396)
- VIDEO: Underground Provo party draws criticism (pageviews: 2589)
- 10 Utah temples to enter Phase 2 of reopening (pageviews: 1779)
- Victim in critical condition after police shooting in Holladay (pageviews: 1469)
- Small plane carrying six people crashed in Duchesne County | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1454)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 1223)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1089)
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1062)