Weber State rallies to beat Kennesaw State 26-20
Devon Cooley had 114 yards receiving and a touchdown, David Ames had 105 yards receiving, and No. 3 seed Weber State beat Kennesaw State 26-20 in the second round of the FCS playoffs. The Wildcats (10-3) advanced to the quarterfinals and will face sixth-seeded Montana. Weber State was able to run out the clock after forcing a four-and-out with 1:45 left in the game, capped by Adam Rodriguez’s sack of Kennesaw State’s Jonathan Murphy. Murphy passed for 23 yards and a touchdown and ran 30 times for 116 yards and a TD for Kennesaw State (11-3).
Today’s Top Stories
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on ‘preparing for war’
- Layton man taken into custody for allegedly recording women in restroom
- What to do after a fender bender in snowy weather?