Last full moon of the decade
SPACE — Mark your calendars, the last full moon of the decade is on its way this week.
According to the Farmers’ Almanac the Moon Before Yule, as it’s called, is set for Thursday, December 12th. More specifically though, it will reach its peak at 12:12 AM Eastern.
So that means the last full moon of the decade will come on 12/12 at 12:12 am. Unfortunately for us, KSL Meteorologist Grant Weyman says that we might miss the peak full moon as the next big storm for the Wasatch Front starts to move in.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song