The Air Force’s F-35A demonstration team based in northern Utah will launch its 2020 season with performances in Arizona.
A schedule posted on the website of the 388th Fighter Wing at Hill Air Force Base says the team’s first performance is scheduled March 13-14 at the Marine Corps Air Station at Yuma, followed by a March 21-22 performance at Luke Air Force Base in metro Phoenix.
Other scheduled 2020 performances include one on Sept. 17-20 in Reno, Nevada. The team formerly was based at Luke before moving to Hill, where the team will perform June 27-28.
Officials say preparations for the 2020 season are underway and that the team is expected to begin flying practice around Hill in early January.
- Friday: School delays and closures (pageviews: 16401)
- Zombie raccoons in Provo? A warning from Provo PD... (pageviews: 16065)
- More on the lime-green puppy born in North Carolina (pageviews: 8191)
- Listen (pageviews: 7834)
- Long-time Jazz Bear speaks out for first time since firing (pageviews: 5597)
- Win $500 in Gas 3X a Day! (pageviews: 1739)
- Developing: Homicide investigation in Grantsville 4 people confirmed dead (pageviews: 1588)
- Thousands of Gold Star IDs returned to DPS. Is yours one of them? (pageviews: 1377)
- 76,000 Utahns need gold star on driver's license (pageviews: 1109)