Senior Missionary from Utah died in accident in Iowa
SALT LAKE CITY — Senior missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Elder Craig L. Meyocks, 66, from Dammeron Valley, Utah has passed away after a car crash.
In a statement from church spokesman Daniel Woodruff says his wife, Sister Brenda Meyocks was injured but is expected to recover.
The couple was serving a volunteer mission for the church in the church’s Illinois Nauvoo Mission. They started that mission in March of this year.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Brigham City Police seeking help in locating missing teenager
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address