Safe Harbor Crisis Center
Sexual assault and domestic violence are often seen as women’s issues, but these crimes know no limits – gender identity, sexual orientation, income, religion, or neighborhood. Safe Harbor Crisis Center is there to help without judgement and is the first and ONLY domestic violence and rape crisis center in Davis County.
They provide shelter, supportive services, and advocacy to survivors and education, awareness, and resources to the community. Safe Harbor Crisis Center believes in the right to a life free of violence. Everyone deserves to be in a safe and healthy relationship. Their programs include an array of free, confidential services like 24/7 crisis support, protective orders, children’s services, therapy, and more.
Volunteers are an important part of the work with roles including crisis response team, shelter volunteers, or life skills facilitators. If you need help or want to help, please visit
SelectHealth recognizes the commitment to safety by the Safe Harbor Crisis Center as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays
- Utah, Salt Lake leaders unveil new plans to improve the struggling Great Salt Lake