Safe Harbor Crisis Center
Sexual assault and domestic violence are often seen as women’s issues, but these crimes know no limits – gender identity, sexual orientation, income, religion, or neighborhood. Safe Harbor Crisis Center is there to help without judgement and is the first and ONLY domestic violence and rape crisis center in Davis County.
They provide shelter, supportive services, and advocacy to survivors and education, awareness, and resources to the community. Safe Harbor Crisis Center believes in the right to a life free of violence. Everyone deserves to be in a safe and healthy relationship. Their programs include an array of free, confidential services like 24/7 crisis support, protective orders, children’s services, therapy, and more.
Volunteers are an important part of the work with roles including crisis response team, shelter volunteers, or life skills facilitators. If you need help or want to help, please visit
SelectHealth recognizes the commitment to safety by the Safe Harbor Crisis Center as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces