Nike has completely sold out of Kobe Bryant gear
Nike is officially all sold out.
A search for either “Kobe” or “Kobe Bryant” on the retailer’s website shows no available goods, and immediately redirects to a company statement, titled, “In Memory: Kobe Bryant.”
“Kobe was one of the greatest athletes of his generation and has had an immeasurable impact on the world of sport and the community of basketball,” the statement reads. “He was a beloved member of the Nike family. We will miss him greatly. Mamba forever.”
A representative for Nike confirmed it had sold out of Kobe Bryant gear and would not say when the products may be back in stock.
Bryant spent 20 years in the NBA, all with the Los Angeles Lakers, before retiring in 2016. Throughout the course of his career, he won five championships, two NBA Finals MVPs and two Olympic gold medals.
Today’s Top Stories
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Woman charged in February fatal car crash in West Valley City
- Shoplifting leads to store closures
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- DPS offers apology to family of rape victim from more than 50 years ago
- Hawaii’s Mauna Loa is erupting for the first time since 1984
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman