Lillard scores 51 as Trail Blazers beat Jazz 124-107
PORTLAND, OR (AP)–Damian Lillard’s hot streak continued with 51 points and 12 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers handed the Utah Jazz their fourth straight loss with a 124-107 victory.
Lillard had nine 3-pointers for his NBA-record sixth straight game with at least six 3-pointers.
He has scored 40 or more points in five of his last six games, and he’s averaging 48.8 points over that span.
Hassan Whiteside added 17 points and 21 rebounds for the Blazers, who won their fourth straight to match their season-high.
Donovan Mitchell led the Jazz with 25 points.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- DPS offers apology to family of rape victim from more than 50 years ago
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Driving Utah’s most dangerous roads: What you need to know
- Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony