SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Because of the snow storm hitting the Salt Lake Valley Monday morning, Wasatch Front Waste & Recycling District announced it will not be collecting trash or recycling.
Public Information Officer Anthony Adams said all offices are closed today, so all trash collections will be delayed by one day this week. This one-day delay will continue all week, with usual Friday pick-ups being collected Saturday.
This may not affect all cities in the Salt Lake County, Adams said — only those covered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling.
For more information and updates, visit WFWRD’s website or call (385) 468-6325.
Today’s Top Stories
- Verdict is in: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd’s death
- Opinion: A Former Coachman’s Waitress Says Farewell
- Dr. Angela Dunn to leave state health department for Salt Lake County
- More than 500k Utahns qualify for ‘zero-dollar,’ lower premium health care plans
- Utah State University football player faces 8 charges, including rape
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Pandemic child abuse reports down, but Utah cases did not go away
- Face masks required in Utah national parks, but not in all gateway cities
- Dogecoin jumps 20% as crypto fans declare Doge Day
- Utah health leaders predict increase in COVID-19 cases