Trash collection delayed by storm
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Because of the snow storm hitting the Salt Lake Valley Monday morning, Wasatch Front Waste & Recycling District announced it will not be collecting trash or recycling.
Public Information Officer Anthony Adams said all offices are closed today, so all trash collections will be delayed by one day this week. This one-day delay will continue all week, with usual Friday pick-ups being collected Saturday.
This may not affect all cities in the Salt Lake County, Adams said — only those covered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling.
For more information and updates, visit WFWRD’s website or call (385) 468-6325.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 1,500 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you