Trash collection delayed by storm
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Because of the snow storm hitting the Salt Lake Valley Monday morning, Wasatch Front Waste & Recycling District announced it will not be collecting trash or recycling.
Public Information Officer Anthony Adams said all offices are closed today, so all trash collections will be delayed by one day this week. This one-day delay will continue all week, with usual Friday pick-ups being collected Saturday.
This may not affect all cities in the Salt Lake County, Adams said — only those covered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling.
For more information and updates, visit WFWRD’s website or call (385) 468-6325.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Police respond to five different incidents with weapons
- Draper City suing Geneva Rock, the mining company at Point of the Mountain
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Associated Food Stores name David Rice as its new CEO/President
- Utah rental prices continue to soar
- Utah homes have some of the highest levels of radon gas
- Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
- Motorhome crash in Idaho sends two Utahns to the hospital
- Intermountain Healthcare announces plans to build hospital in Ephraim