It’s going to cost more to visit the happiest place on earth with some one-day Disneyland ticket prices going up to more than $200.
The Walt Disney Co. reported a decline in the number of visitors that have attended the park, attributing the drop to their efforts to decrease crowding among other reasons.
The California theme park announced a new expanded tiered ticketing system Tuesday with the bump in prices.
Disneyland Ticket Prices
The price for one-day at a single park ticket remains at $104 while the prices for other tiers are going up.
• Tier 3 – $124
• Tier 4 – $139
• Tier 5 – $154
The new tiers for one-day park hopper passes also went up. The new prices come in at:
• Tier 1 – $159 from $154
• Tier 2 – $169
• Tier 3 – $179
• Tier 4 – $194
• Tier 5 – $209 from $199
The park’s MaxPass that let visitors to the park digitally book their time on rides instead of waiting in line also went up from $15 to $20.
Disney said its parking fees will remain the same at $25.
- Site of Mackenzie Lueck murder up for sale... described as what? (pageviews: 3069)
- Church releases updated handbook; section addressing transgender individuals (pageviews: 2736)
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony (pageviews: 2468)
- Some Oregon residents petition to join "Greater Idaho" (pageviews: 1671)
- This violinist played her instrument as surgeons removed a brain tumor (pageviews: 1574)
- Contests (pageviews: 1382)
- Celebrities rally to send Quaden Bayles to Disneyland after bullying video goes viral (pageviews: 1281)