It’s going to cost more to visit the happiest place on earth with some one-day Disneyland ticket prices going up to more than $200.
The Walt Disney Co. reported a decline in the number of visitors that have attended the park, attributing the drop to their efforts to decrease crowding among other reasons.
The California theme park announced a new expanded tiered ticketing system Tuesday with the bump in prices.
Disneyland Ticket Prices
The price for one-day at a single park ticket remains at $104 while the prices for other tiers are going up.
• Tier 3 – $124
• Tier 4 – $139
• Tier 5 – $154
The new tiers for one-day park hopper passes also went up. The new prices come in at:
• Tier 1 – $159 from $154
• Tier 2 – $169
• Tier 3 – $179
• Tier 4 – $194
• Tier 5 – $209 from $199
The park’s MaxPass that let visitors to the park digitally book their time on rides instead of waiting in line also went up from $15 to $20.
Disney said its parking fees will remain the same at $25.
- Amber Alert issued for missing six-year-old child (pageviews: 4037)
- Amber Alert issued for missing six-year-old child | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3481)
- Man arrested after two Latter-day Saint missionaries stabbed in Texas | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1468)
- Neffs Fire still burning in Salt Lake County | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1257)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 1160)
- Body of a woman found in South Salt Lake Monday (pageviews: 853)
- (not set) (pageviews: 744)
- Neffs Fire still burning in Salt Lake County (pageviews: 740)