How to care for Kalanchoe | KSL Greenhouse
Ever wonder how to care for Kalanchoe? Learn more about the KSL Greenhouse plant of the week!
Kalanchoe blossfeldiana, commonly called kalanchoe, is a dark green, succulent perennial with scallop-edged leaves and large umbels of flower clusters held above the foliage. With an incredibly long bloom time, these bright red, pink or yellow flower clusters last for weeks!
The KSL Greenhouse show is LIVE on air every Saturday from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.!
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Former Utah Sen. Jake Garn to be honored with art tribute on Saturday
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- US approves $380 million missile sale to Finland