How to care for Kalanchoe | KSL Greenhouse
Ever wonder how to care for Kalanchoe? Learn more about the KSL Greenhouse plant of the week!
Kalanchoe blossfeldiana, commonly called kalanchoe, is a dark green, succulent perennial with scallop-edged leaves and large umbels of flower clusters held above the foliage. With an incredibly long bloom time, these bright red, pink or yellow flower clusters last for weeks!
The KSL Greenhouse show is LIVE on air every Saturday from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.!
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions