Preparing your garden for Spring: KSL Greenhouse
Feb 28, 2020, 5:07 PM
Check out this KSL Greenhouse Extra on preparing your garden for spring!
Taun took a few minutes to answer some common questions he is getting, about what you can and shouldn’t be doing in the yard at this time!
He talks pre-emergent, pruning, and more!
We will be at J&J Nursery and Garden Center tomorrow!
Make sure to tune in from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead