Preparing your garden for Spring: KSL Greenhouse
Feb 28, 2020, 5:07 PM
Check out this KSL Greenhouse Extra on preparing your garden for spring!
Taun took a few minutes to answer some common questions he is getting, about what you can and shouldn’t be doing in the yard at this time!
He talks pre-emergent, pruning, and more!
We will be at J&J Nursery and Garden Center tomorrow!
Make sure to tune in from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Listen to our Podcasts!
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Used car prices dropping but supply still low
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Unsheltered Utah opens warming tent for unhoused people to escape frigid temperatures
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility