Campus police initiate an investigation of reported sexual assault at U of U
SALT LAKE CITY — Early Saturday morning a sexual assault was reported at a U of U campus residence hall. The reported incident caused campus police to initiate an investigation.
Based on the information available, it is not clear whether or not the male victim is a University of Utah student.
No additional information is available at this time. The investigation is ongoing.
If you have any helpful information, please contact the University of Utah Police by calling 801-585-2677 (801-585-COPS)
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song