All AMC theaters to close
In an announcement made Tuesday morning, AMC theaters announced that they will be closing their movie theaters for the next six to twelve weeks.
“Effective today, all 630 AMC locations in the country will close for at least six to 12 weeks, in compliance with local, state and federal directives, and as a precaution to help ensure the health and safety of our guests and theatre staff,” the company said on Facebook.
They say that all AMC Stubs A-list memberships will be paused automatically and hope to be able to reopen when the coronavirus situation improves.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces