How to care for rockcress | KSL Greenhouse Show
Apr 11, 2020, 8:55 AM | Updated: 10:27 am
The KSL Greenhouse Show’s plant of the week is garden rockcress!
This is a Herbaceous perennial that is easily grown in gritty or sandy, well-drained soils in full sun.
KSL Greenhouse Podcast
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…