All about heirloom tomatoes | KSL Greenhouse
Apr 18, 2020, 9:30 AM | Updated: 9:52 am
What are Heirloom Tomatoes?
- As open-pollinated cultivars, heirlooms are not hybrids.
- Seeds can be saved and replanted each year
- Known to be the best tasting, therefore they are highly anticipated.
- Come in all different colors and shapes and sizes. Ripe fruit can be pink, red, yellow, orange, purple, green, or combinations of colors.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City