Police remind people they still need to wear pants while checking the mail
TANEYTOWN, Maryland — Police in the small town of Taneytown Maryland north of Baltimore on the Philadelphia border are reminding people that while they may all be quarantined, they still need to be decent when heading out to check the mail.
“Please remember to put pants on before leaving the house to check your mailbox,” they wrote on Facebook.
They jokingly added, “you know who you are. This is your final warning.”
Later they also began to circulate an image seeking the public’s assistance to find an individual wearing an unknown material: jeans.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing