Police remind people they still need to wear pants while checking the mail
TANEYTOWN, Maryland — Police in the small town of Taneytown Maryland north of Baltimore on the Philadelphia border are reminding people that while they may all be quarantined, they still need to be decent when heading out to check the mail.
“Please remember to put pants on before leaving the house to check your mailbox,” they wrote on Facebook.
They jokingly added, “you know who you are. This is your final warning.”
Later they also began to circulate an image seeking the public’s assistance to find an individual wearing an unknown material: jeans.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City