Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
During this difficult time, it’s unfortunate that many Utahns have lost their job and healthcare coverage. If you’ve lost your coverage due to job loss, you may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period, which allows you to enroll in an Individual or Family plan without having to wait for the Annual Open Enrollment period. You must enroll within 60 days from the loss of coverage and may be required to submit documentation.
SelectHealth is supporting members by covering in-network testing and treatment for COVID-19 at 100%. Telehealth through Connect Care has also been expanded to help members seek services safely and ensure continuity (Con tin u ity) of care.
If you’re confused about health insurance, talk to an agent to discuss what is best for you. Now is not the time to go without health insurance. If you get hurt or sick it can provide you financial protection for both routine and unexpected healthcare needs. Visit healthcare.gov to learn more and to sign-up.
SelectHealth recognizes the importance of being insured as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City