Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
During this difficult time, it’s unfortunate that many Utahns have lost their job and healthcare coverage. If you’ve lost your coverage due to job loss, you may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period, which allows you to enroll in an Individual or Family plan without having to wait for the Annual Open Enrollment period. You must enroll within 60 days from the loss of coverage and may be required to submit documentation.
SelectHealth is supporting members by covering in-network testing and treatment for COVID-19 at 100%. Telehealth through Connect Care has also been expanded to help members seek services safely and ensure continuity (Con tin u ity) of care.
If you’re confused about health insurance, talk to an agent to discuss what is best for you. Now is not the time to go without health insurance. If you get hurt or sick it can provide you financial protection for both routine and unexpected healthcare needs. Visit healthcare.gov to learn more and to sign-up.
SelectHealth recognizes the importance of being insured as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Off-duty officer with Salt Lake City Police arrested