Hasbro introduces Baby Yoda-themed Monopoly set just in time for May the Fourth
If Baby Yoda toys and face masks weren’t enough to calm your Baby Yoda obsession, you can now add the beloved Star Wars character to game nights. Hasbro has introduced a Baby Yoda-themed Monopoly set.
Aptly unveiled on May the Fourth or Star Wars Day, the special edition Monopoly set is inspired by The Child, but affectionately known as Baby Yoda, from “The Mandalorian” series on Disney+.
Instead of traveling around the board with the classic top hat or wheelbarrow, players will be able to choose between four equally adorable versions of Baby Yoda in different poses. There’s Baby Yoda drinking a cup of broth, Baby Yoda using the force, Baby Yoda eating a frog or Baby Yoda sitting in the Hoverpram.
The game swaps out chance and community chest cards for Camtono and Bounty Puck cards, houses and hotels for hideouts and common houses and features places and objects only the biggest Mandalorian fans will recognize such as Razor Crest Cockpit and tracking fobs.
Monopoly: Star Wars The Child is currently available for preorder for $19.99 and is expected to ship out on its release date of September 1.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral