Second edition of ‘The Disney Family Singalong’ adds John Legend, Katy Perry
(CNN) — The lineup for “The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II” is looking rather magical.
On Wednesday, ABC announced John Legend, Katy Perry, Tituss Burgess, Sabrina Carpenter, Jennifer Hudson, Lang Lang and more stars have been added to the roster for the second edition of the TV event.
The first “Disney Family Singalong,” which aired last month, notched more than 10 million viewers and featured a buzzy surprise appearance by Beyoncé.
ABC teased more surprise performances for part two.
Previously announced performers include: Chloe x Halle, Billy Eichner, Donald Glover, Idina Menzel, Miguel, and Shakira.
Christina Aguilera, Josh Gad, Derek Hough and Julianne Hough are set to make return appearances.
The Muppets will open the show and the lineup currently has planned performances of Disney hits including: “A Whole New World” (sung by Menzel and Ben Platt), “Baby Mine” (sung by Perry), “Beauty and the Beast” (sung by Legend and Hudson), “Hakuna Matata” (sung by Rogen and Eichner, featuring Glover and Walter Russell III) and “Remember Me” (sung by Miguel, featuring Aguilera).
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Judge slashes jury damages in lawsuit over deaths of Susan Powell’s sons
- Record homicides in Portland, Oregon
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft