Fly it Forward: JetBlue gives away free flights to 100k healthcare workers
JetBlue is giving 100,000 healthcare workers roundtrip flights fro two to honor their work amid the coronavirus crisis.
It’s starting by giving flight certificates to 10,000 healthcare workers in New York City.
Then it’s giving 90,000 pairs of flight certificates to medical professionals across the US.
The recipients can use the certificates when the time is right to travel anywhere JetBlue flies.
JetBlue is calling the giveaway an opportunity to “Fly it Forward.”
JetBlue is accepting nominations until May 15th at jetblue.com/healthcarehero.
Today’s Top Stories
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Native tribes of Utah are given their chance to offer historical perspectives on museum artifacts
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- 1st death from Hurricane Ida; power out across New Orleans
- Power outage in Murray leaves 4,943 customers without power
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- Utah Naloxone and law enforcement reach milestone in preventing overdose deaths