Fly it Forward: JetBlue gives away free flights to 100k healthcare workers
JetBlue is giving 100,000 healthcare workers roundtrip flights fro two to honor their work amid the coronavirus crisis.
It’s starting by giving flight certificates to 10,000 healthcare workers in New York City.
Then it’s giving 90,000 pairs of flight certificates to medical professionals across the US.
The recipients can use the certificates when the time is right to travel anywhere JetBlue flies.
JetBlue is calling the giveaway an opportunity to “Fly it Forward.”
JetBlue is accepting nominations until May 15th at jetblue.com/healthcarehero.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman