SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Health reports that there are Four more Utah COVID-19 deaths since Friday bringing the total to 97 on Saturday.
One of these is a male from Utah County whose age is between 64-84.
The other three are female residents from Salt Lake County one of which was older than 85, and the other two being between the ages of 65-84.
One of the three females was in a long term care facility.
Utah’s COVID-19 numbers to date:
Numbers are provided by the Utah Department of Health
8,2607 positive cases – an increase of 203 cases from yesterday, and a daily rate increase of 2.5% from yesterday.
190,779 total tests – an increase of 3,945 tests from yesterday’s report. Our rate of positives is at 4.3% of the total tested.
676 hospitalized cases – an increase of 16 since yesterday. There are 108 positive COVID-19 cases currently hospitalized.
97 deaths – four more than yesterday.
4,898 of our cases are considered “recovered”. A case with a diagnosis date of more than three weeks ago, who has not passed away, is considered recovered.
- Monolith may be gone from Utah desert, but not from Romania – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 103109)
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 13449)
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 9832)
- Utah metal 'monolith' that garnered national attention reported missing (pageviews: 7647)
- Monolith may be gone from Utah desert, but not from Romania (pageviews: 7364)
- Man says he removed the mysterious Utah monolith – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1667)
- Utahns describe COVID-19 vaccines symptoms, feel confident it's safe (pageviews: 1636)
- State officials: Utah ready to store, distribute COVID-19 vaccines (pageviews: 1522)