Tooele police investigate homicide, no arrests made
TOOELE — Tooele City police confirm officers are investigating what they describe as an active homicide investigation at 363 N. Garden Street.
The police received a call reporting a possible homicide Tuesday at 4:30 pm. When police arrived, Sgt. Jeremy Hansen said, they interviewed several people there but found no body inside.
Hansen confirmed they are still investigating and said detectives will likely stay on the scene through Thursday. The Utah State Crime Lab assisted, but Hansen offered no other details about the Tooele homicide case.
According to Hansen, police are searching for two people but have made no arrests. They’re asking anyone who may have information that could help investigators to call the police.
Police are asking for the public’s help in locating Brandon Burr, age 38, who they expect to be involved in the homicide case.
Tooele police are attempting to locate 24 years old, Devin Perryman, who they believe may be the victim of a shooting.
If you know the whereabouts of either individual, you’re asked to contact Detective Bre Dalton at 435-882-8900 or call the Tooele County Dispatch Center at 435-882-5600 option 1. Please reference case 5782.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision