Tooele police investigate homicide, no arrests made
TOOELE — Tooele City police confirm officers are investigating what they describe as an active homicide investigation at 363 N. Garden Street.
The police received a call reporting a possible homicide Tuesday at 4:30 pm. When police arrived, Sgt. Jeremy Hansen said, they interviewed several people there but found no body inside.
Hansen confirmed they are still investigating and said detectives will likely stay on the scene through Thursday. The Utah State Crime Lab assisted, but Hansen offered no other details about the Tooele homicide case.
According to Hansen, police are searching for two people but have made no arrests. They’re asking anyone who may have information that could help investigators to call the police.
Police are asking for the public’s help in locating Brandon Burr, age 38, who they expect to be involved in the homicide case.
Tooele police are attempting to locate 24 years old, Devin Perryman, who they believe may be the victim of a shooting.
If you know the whereabouts of either individual, you’re asked to contact Detective Bre Dalton at 435-882-8900 or call the Tooele County Dispatch Center at 435-882-5600 option 1. Please reference case 5782.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- UDOT makes changes to traffic study after feedback
- Anonymous man pays 12-person dinner bill at Bandit’s Grill and Bar
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought