Woman accused of urinating on police car arrested
SALT LAKE CITY– Police have arrested a woman accused of urinating on a Salt Lake City police car which was vandalized during the downtown SLC protest last weekend.
Salt Lake City Police Department officials said on Saturday they arrested 35-year-old Tamara Lynn Dixon and booked her into the Salt Lake County jail on charges of felony riot, lewdness, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
According to police, Dixon was seen urinating on the overturned police car.
The police vehicle was overturned, vandalized and burned by protesters on May 30. The car was totaled.
LIVE: Protesters overturn and vandalize a Salt Lake City Police Department patrol vehicle. KSL reporter Alex Cabrero KSL was right there when it happened!More on the Salt Lake protest: https://ksltv.com/slcprotest/
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Saturday, May 30, 2020
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- Annual Golden Key Awards presented to local businesses
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces