How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
The KSL Greenhouse Show’s plant of the week is Canterbury Bells! Maria has some of these beautiful flowers living in her garden which have stemmed from her grandmothers old plants. On today’s show, we discussed just how gardening can give us a sense of nostalgia as we dig our hands in the soil. We dug into the conversation of how to care for Canterbury Bells based on the joy Maria gets from having these in her yard!
Take a look at Maria’s Canterbury Bells
Learn more on how to care for Canterbury bells at the article and podcast below:
Listen to the KSL Greenhouse show every Saturday from 8-11am.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake County DA discusses Biden’s pardon of marijuana possession
- The countdown is over… what does Training Table have cooking up?
- Search for wanted fugitive in Tooele is unsuccessful
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- Odd smell coming from North Salt Lake goes unidentified
- Million dollar traffic stop in St. George
- UPDATE: SLCPD releases new information about Meadows Park shooting
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Zion National Park announces Fat Squirrel Week… it might not be what you think
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful