Voter info on Utah’s primary election
On April 22, 2020, Gov. Gary Herbert signed HB3005 into law, canceling in-person Election Day voting, in-person early voting and in-person voter registration in the June 30 primary election. The General Election is Nov. 3.
More information about the primary.
Find out more about elections around the state of Utah.
A list of voter ID requirements can be found here.
Here is a list of contact information for election officials in every county in Utah.
You can track your ballot here.
For additional questions about the election, contact the Lieutenant Governor’s Office at email@example.com or 801-538-1041.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces