Voter info on Utah’s primary election
On April 22, 2020, Gov. Gary Herbert signed HB3005 into law, canceling in-person Election Day voting, in-person early voting and in-person voter registration in the June 30 primary election. The General Election is Nov. 3.
More information about the primary.
Find out more about elections around the state of Utah.
A list of voter ID requirements can be found here.
Here is a list of contact information for election officials in every county in Utah.
You can track your ballot here.
For additional questions about the election, contact the Lieutenant Governor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-538-1041.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Brigham City Police locate missing teenager
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Bill introduced to keep teacher salary increases on pace with inflation
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions