Skordas has practiced law for 38 years, including eight years in the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office. He has also been a small-claims court judge, private practice (Skordas & Caston, LLC, Salt Lake City) and as a defense attorney.
Greg Skordas, 62, is married to Charlotte Miller. They have three children: Nic, Annie and Bina.
He graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in metallurgical engineering and a law degree.
Skordas ran unsuccessfully for attorney general in 2004 and Salt Lake County district attorney in 2010.
Find out more about the candidate here.
On Tuesday Nov. 3, Skordas will face the winner of the Republican primary election between Attorney General Sean Reyes and Utah County Attorney David Leavitt.
- Election Results (pageviews: 4286)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 3620)
- Seattle Police begin to retake CHOP area (pageviews: 2724)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2656)
- New charges filed against Lori Vallow in death of missing children (pageviews: 2342)
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1967)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1943)
- Gov. Herbert approves more mask mandates as cases rise (pageviews: 1737)