Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
Skordas has practiced law for 38 years, including eight years in the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office. He has also been a small-claims court judge, private practice (Skordas & Caston, LLC, Salt Lake City) and as a defense attorney.
Greg Skordas, 62, is married to Charlotte Miller. They have three children: Nic, Annie and Bina.
He graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in metallurgical engineering and a law degree.
Skordas ran unsuccessfully for attorney general in 2004 and Salt Lake County district attorney in 2010.
Find out more about the candidate here.
On Tuesday Nov. 3, Skordas will face the winner of the Republican primary election between Attorney General Sean Reyes and Utah County Attorney David Leavitt.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour