Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
Skordas has practiced law for 38 years, including eight years in the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office. He has also been a small-claims court judge, private practice (Skordas & Caston, LLC, Salt Lake City) and as a defense attorney.
Greg Skordas, 62, is married to Charlotte Miller. They have three children: Nic, Annie and Bina.
He graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in metallurgical engineering and a law degree.
Skordas ran unsuccessfully for attorney general in 2004 and Salt Lake County district attorney in 2010.
Find out more about the candidate here.
On Tuesday Nov. 3, Skordas will face the winner of the Republican primary election between Attorney General Sean Reyes and Utah County Attorney David Leavitt.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Crashes and bad weather cause traffic across Utah
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Natural Resources helicopter crashes in San Juan County, no injuries
- Expert joins Inside Sources on women accessing homeless resources