In November 2018, David O. Leavitt was elected Utah County Attorney.
He graduated from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University in 1991. He graduated in English from BYU in 1988.
Leavitt grew up in Cedar City, Utah. He is married to Chelom Eastwood Leavitt. They have five daughters and three sons.
According to his campaign, Leavitt, 56, has acted as adviser to the National Institute of Justice for Moldova (2014-2018) and adviser to the Supreme Court of Ukraine (2001-2009). Also, he has served as the Juab County Attorney (1995-2003), and as a City Attorney in Nephi and Fillmore.
Find out more about the candidate here.
- Election Results (pageviews: 4286)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 3620)
- Seattle Police begin to retake CHOP area (pageviews: 2724)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2656)
- New charges filed against Lori Vallow in death of missing children (pageviews: 2342)
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1967)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1943)
- Gov. Herbert approves more mask mandates as cases rise (pageviews: 1737)