Sean D. Reyes assumed office on Dec. 30, 2013. He was appointed by Gov. Gary Herbert after the resignation of Attorney General John Swallow.
He was born Feb. 16, 1971, and raised in Southern California.
Reyes earned his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University in 1994 and his J.D. in 1997 from the University of California at Berkeley Law School.
He has practiced in commercial litigation and employment law. Reyes served as a small-claims court judge and as president of the Minority Bar Association.
Reyes and his wife, Saysha, have six children
Reyes is a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment for the defense of our families and communities and to carry on sporting and hunting traditions, according to his campaign website.
Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes (@SeanReyesUT) is a fighter and hard worker for the Great State of Utah. He is a big supporter of our #MAGA Agenda – Strong on Crime, the Second Amendment, and Loves our Law Enforcement….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 23, 2020
Find out more about candidate Reyes here.
- Election Results (pageviews: 4286)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 3620)
- Seattle Police begin to retake CHOP area (pageviews: 2724)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2656)
- New charges filed against Lori Vallow in death of missing children (pageviews: 2342)
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1967)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1943)
- Gov. Herbert approves more mask mandates as cases rise (pageviews: 1737)