South Salt Lake Police and Fire Department working together on suspicious circumstances
SALT LAKE CITY— The South Salt Lake Police Department and Fire Department are working together “on suspicious circumstances.”
“A recovery effort is being conducted to determine if there is a possible unattended death in the area of 2600 South and 900 West along the river,” South Salt Lake Police Department reported on Tuesday.
Crews are working on recovery a possible deceased individual.
The investigation is still in the preliminary stages and will be updated when more information becomes available.
This story is developing and will be updated when more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- East Idaho schools closed during sick spell
- BYU study sees no advantage for either party in mail-in voting
- Coronavirus Prevention
- Update: Evacuations LIFTED for Battle Creek 2 fire in Pleasant Grove
- What can the Layton dog bite teach us about free speech?
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian