South Salt Lake Police and Fire Department working together on suspicious circumstances
SALT LAKE CITY— The South Salt Lake Police Department and Fire Department are working together “on suspicious circumstances.”
“A recovery effort is being conducted to determine if there is a possible unattended death in the area of 2600 South and 900 West along the river,” South Salt Lake Police Department reported on Tuesday.
Crews are working on recovery a possible deceased individual.
The investigation is still in the preliminary stages and will be updated when more information becomes available.
This story is developing and will be updated when more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- The bizarre history of Groundhog Day
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested