SALT LAKE CITY — One person was rescued from a house fire in the North Tooele early Monday morning.
Someone who had driven by the home at 7740 North and State Route 36 in Lake Point contacted fire officials.
North Tooele Fire officials say a deputy in the area was able to respond quickly and, along with help from a bystander, brought a woman in the home outside to the front porch.
Both the North Tooele and Grantsville fire agencies responded to the blaze. Some of the crew had just returned from helping battle flames in the Saratoga Springs area.
The injured woman was airlifted to the University Hospital in Salt Lake City.
North Tooele Fire says the bystander had minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
The cause for this fire is under investigation, but it is not suspicious, according to officials.
- Election Results (pageviews: 4286)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 3620)
- Seattle Police begin to retake CHOP area (pageviews: 2724)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2656)
- New charges filed against Lori Vallow in death of missing children (pageviews: 2342)
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1967)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1943)
- Gov. Herbert approves more mask mandates as cases rise (pageviews: 1737)